As a divorce lawyer who can handle all aspects of divorce I can assist with all divorce-related issues, including:
- Clarification and explanation of the Family Code that governs divorce and family law
- Guidance regarding grounds for divorce and the filing of an original petition for divorce
- If you and your spouse or partner have agreed on issues such as these, it may be possible to obtain an uncontested divorce, which is inexpensive and relatively stress-free.
- Discovery and division of marital property and liabilities Temporary restraining orders or injunctions to prevent transfer or "hiding" of assets and possible harassment
- Post-divorce modifications
- Temporary orders to determine such things as who stays in the home during divorce proceedings, living arrangements for children involved, who pays the bills during this time, and more
- Grandparent's rights
- Child custody, including joint custody and sole custody
- Child visitation, or parenting time
- Child support and paternity matters
- Spousal support, or alimony
- Paternity questions
Even if you have issues and are contesting the divorce, I may be able to help you reduce stress and expense by using collaborative family law techniques. In short, I can handle any divorce-related issue, taking care of the details and paperwork required for a dissolution of marriage. Contact us if you are thinking about hiring a Divorce Lawyer.